2013年9月2日星期一

The Perfect Gift Idea

If the UK supposedly produces some of the finest handmade jewellery in the world where can I find it? If you're anything like me shopping on the high street will have you feeling a major sense of de ja vu. During the recent economical climate I'm finding that one small independent closes another major chain store takes over. Finding jewellery that's unique, special and just plain cool seems totally impossible, and buying gifts for people who already have everything seems like a chore. So I started rediscovering my local markets, I was amazed at what I found. It was great to be able to see that handmade goods still exist. Quality and unique design is out there, but you just have to really search for it. Then I thought, if that's just what I can find in my local market in London what else is out there? I did an online search and found a whole array of designers across the country making the most beautiful items. Some of which make for perfect gifts with the option of personalising items with initials or names, or some even offered you a choice of charms and colour options. The bespoking aspect felt limitless and buying such a piece of jewellery made especially for you to your creative choices just made it seem so special. There are so many designers I'd love to share with you, but here are my top five favourites of irresistible designers that I know will inspire you and your view of UK design!Bug Created in Birmingham by Ellie, this company takes you on a captivating journey through fairytales, bohemia, miniatures and music, every piece is designed from scratch and handmade with intricate attention to detail using traditional silver smithing techniques. Intimate and uplifting designs echo Ellie's life passions, everything from toast to techno inspire her whimsical, beautifully crafted jewellery. Taking inspiration from everywhere she goes, she tells a story and hopefully becomes a part of yours. Offering personalisation on many items her jewellery is a great fashion investment, you can trust that your jewellery will never feel tired and will always be on trend.

没有评论:

发表评论